Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blog Challenge Day Ten

Day 10: Give a picture of 5 of your favorite famous people and explain why you like them.


1. Justin Timberlake


Because he is so hot and awesome and I've been in love with him since I was 14 and that kinda thing doesn't just go away!

2. Ellen DeGeneres

Because she is so funny and just a great person. She does so much good for people, and if all rich/famous people were so generous, I think the world would be a better place!

*The first two were easy, this is where it gets harder and probably a little less sincere*

3. Ryan Murphy



Because he created Glee AND Nip/Tuck!

4. Guiliana & Bill Rancic



Because they have been so open with their struggle to have a baby.

5. Taylor Swift



Because I'm still a teeny bopper at heart and I think she's awesomesauce. She writes her own music about her real life, and I think she's a good role model (except for that whole John Mayer thing.. what was she thinking?)

No comments:

Post a Comment