Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog Challenge Day Four

Day 04: Put your iTunes on shuffle and list 10 songs that pop up. How do they describe you?

I'm a little confused because it doesn't say the FIRST 10 songs that pop up. Does that mean I get to pick & choose?
Well I will try to find meaning in the first 10, but may skip a couple.

1. "Not Myself Tonight" - Christina Aguilera: Okay, sometimes I want a girls night out and I act a little goofy and crazy.
2. "Drink & Dial" - James Otto: LOL This doesn't describe me anymore, but there was a time when I would drunk dial and always regretted it! Ah, memories...
3. "Listen" - Beyonce (except this is the Glee version): This describes me because it doesn't! I've been lucky to have never had anyone trying to tell me that I'm less than I am, I've always had my own voice and been my own person.
4. "My Girls" - Christina Aguilera (again?!): Okay this doesn't sound much like my friends and I but I call my friends "My Girls" so there. And this song is so fun.
5. "Only Fooling Myself" - Kate Voegele: This is another that doesn't describe me anymore. But in my single days I was big on daydreaming about the guys I liked liking me back. I guess in that respect, I still daydream about things. Just different things now (like being thin!)
6. "Permanent" - David Cook: I love this song! It describes me (wel, us), because we are permanent. "When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary, rest your head. I'm permanent."
7. "Two is Better Than One" - Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift: Describes me because.. two is better than one! And I'm happy to be in a twosome. :)
8. "Take It Off" - Ke$ha: This doesn't describe me at all, lyrically. But Ke$ha is great to exercise to, which is very much a part of who I am now!
9. "Wolves" - Garth Brooks: I think this song describes a lot of people nowadays! The wolves are knocking at all our doors. We have debts that we are dealing with, but the wolves aren't pulling us down anytime soon! :)
10. "Lucky" - Jason Mraz & Colbie Calait (but this is the Glee version): This describes me because Clint really is my best friend, and I am very lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment