Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blog Challenge Day Six

Day 06: If you could have any job in the entire world, what would it be and why?

I would love to work for The Ellen Show!! Or somehow in the entertainment field, where I get to meet lots of celebrities, and get all kinds of inside gossip and freebies and get to travel! Obviously this wouldn't fit into the domesticated life I have and plan to keep. But in another world, I would love to be in the entertainment industry somehow, NOT as the talent, of course, but behind the scenes. I say The Ellen Show because she seems like she would be so fun to work for, and maybe I'd get on the show from time to time... be one of the people she sends out to surprise families with new cars or do funny red carpet interviews. That would be an awesome job, I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment