Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blog Challenge Day Eight

Day 08: What is one of your favorite TV shows? Explain.

Seriously just one?! Wow. Okay, this is gonna be tough for me!

Well I have to go with my all time favorite that will surely be my favorite forever: FRIENDS!

Friends is an awesome show. The cast was amazing, it was well written and it was just so funny. It's the only show that no matter how many times I've seen an episode (and I've seen each episode dozens of times), it's STILL funny. Even when I know the line that's coming next, I laugh. And it's serious too! When Monica and Chandler couldn't get pregnant and decided to adopt and he describes Monica as "a mother without a baby," that part makes me cry every time. Each character is unique and adds something to the show. Ross being the dinosaur obsessed nerd. Phoebe the ditzy hippy. Rachel being spoiled and fashion obsessed. Monica the formerly fat neat freak. Chandler with the job that no one knows what he does. Joey the usually out of work actor who is good with the ladies. And then the recurring guest characters like Richard and Janice. Without each one of those characters, cast by the right actor, the show wouldn't have been what it became and it wouldn't have lasted near as long. It's just the best show ever, and I can't imagine I'll ever get tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment