Saturday, May 14, 2011

Song Challenge Days 21-24

Day 21 - A Song That You Listen To When You're Happy

I don't go to any specific song when I'm happy (I'm always happy!), but I do love the heck out of this one...


Day 22 - A Song That You Listen To When You're Sad
Gah! I don't have a go to sad song! I don't have a go to song for any emotion. So I'll pick the first sad song that pops into my head... Okay it was the third one to pop into my head..


Day 23 - A Song That You Want Played At Your Wedding
I really wanted this one played, but it was too new and I didn't have iTunes yet, and couldn't find it on FrostWire.


Day 24 - A Song You Want Played At Your Funeral
Again, no idea what to choose here. The only funeral song I could think of was this one, and I can't imagine it being played at my funeral.


Okay that's it for today. I wanna get this over with soon because I am way behind, and because I don't think anyone really cares. lol. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment