Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Song Challenge Days 28-30.. The End!

Day 28 - A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty

Why would a song make me feel guilty? Instead, I'll choose a song titled Guilty. But believe me it in no way relates to my life!


Day 29 - A Song From Your Childhood

This is another one that reminds me of my Grandpa. He had this on tape and everytime I went to his house, since I was very little, I would want to listen to it and listen to it. I loved it so much. And I loved him so much, so it's a great memory. He was a very musical man.


Day 30 - Your Favorite Song From This Time Last Year

Either a song from Glee, maybe....


Or a song from Idol, possibly...


Or maybe this...



And with that, I end this long journey of the 30 Day Song Challenge, which lasted much longer than 30 days. Oops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment