Saturday, May 21, 2011

Halfway There!!

This week, I've been weighing myself everyday, just for shits and giggles. I want to see if I notice a day to day difference. It's gone up and down just a smidge, but nothing reportable. I was starting to think I've plataued since I hadn't lost any all week. I'm gonna blame it on Aunt Flow... because now that she's gone, today I was 1.75 lbs lighter!! Yahhooo! Which puts me just over halfway to my first goal of 25 lbs!! HALF WAY!! I'm so excited for my appointment on Monday now. Dr. O better be proud of me! :) Hopefully I'm real lucky and the second half comes off just as easily. Then I can set me new goal of another 25lbs. :) I've lost weight before, but I feel like this is really different. I'm not just trying to drop a few pounds, I'm trying to change my lifestyle, trying to achieve our dream of parenthood, trying to safe myself (and in turn, our children) from diabetes. It's all worth it.

Today I found a picture of me from 2007. It was at a time that I had been dietting and lost about 15lbs. So I know how much I weighed in that picture. I looked so good! Not skinny, of course, but not so fat either! If I can get there again, I'll be thrilled! That's currently over 50 lbs away. That picture is my new inspiration!

Time for an update on Zoey! It's hard to say. She seems to have more energy, and she has drank on her own a few times now. She still isn't excited to see me when I get home from the gym and stuff, but she is excited to see Clint when he gets home from work (I try not to let it hurt my feelings.. lol). She still hasn't eaten any of her food, and sometimes denies treats. But we have been feeding her so much people food, so why would she need to eat hers? She still sleeps almost all day. But then I gotta think, how different is that than normal when Clint's on nights? She would normally spend most of the day in bed with him anyway. She still isn't playful though. So I'm really not sure. We are still keeping a close eye on her, and probably overanylyzing every little thing.

Justin is hosting SNL tonight! Yay!! TMZ showed pictures of him and Andy (Adam?) Samburg dressed in the getup that they wore in their "Dick in a Box" and "Mother Lover" videos, so I'm sooo excited to see what they do now! :)

Well that's all. It's almost 8 and I still want to get some scrapping done tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment