Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Weigh Day

I have decided that Monday is my weigh day. The gy is closed Sunday so it's easier to remember to do it Mondays, my first day back. So I weighed myself today and I am happy to say that I lost 2 1/2 lbs since last weight day (which was Tuesday since I wasn't around Monday)!!! 2 1/2 lbs is damn good, I think! I know that generally the first few weeks of the diet are the most successful. But if I could lose 2 lbs a week, I'll be allowed to get pregnant in just 10 weeks! How's that for motivation? So I left the gym in a great mood today!

Also, I wanted to say that the gym is getting easier for me! Saturday and today were really good workout days. I feel like I have more tolerance, so I neeed to start pushing myself more.

Doing a happy dance as I end this...

1 comment: