Friday, June 4, 2010

So This Is Me...

I've thought about blogging for a while now. I don't think I have anything too enticing to talk about, so I apologize now if I bore you in the future.

I'm not sure what to say in my first blog... I suppose I should introduce myself?

I'm Janessa, I just turned 26, and I'm married to Clint. We have a dog, named Zoey. She's 1/2 chihuahua, 1/2 lhasa-poo and she's my world! We've had her almost a year. I can't remember what I did before her, and can't imagine life without her!

This is us:
We're a happy, though incomplete, family. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is the provider while I am the supporter, and I am so lucky to have him!
I know this.

I think.... I think that's all for now.

Till next time......

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! :) Looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete