Saturday, June 5, 2010

One Year!

I can hardly believe it! Tomorrow is our one year anniversary! Time flies when you're in love! Well what can I say? We're off to a great start and I know that we have many many happy years ahead!

Well after tomorrow it will be a litle late to talk about our wedding. So I better get it out of my system! We got married at The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa, AZ. The ceremony was outdoor in a covered, temperature controlled patio. My Bridesmaids were my BFFs Jessica & Jennifer, my MOH was my oldest/best friend Gwen. Clint had his BIL Freeman and two friends, Henry and Chris as his groomsman. Our flower girl was his neice Holly and the ring bearer was his nephew Jace. They were both so darn cute! I love those kids!


Pastor Mark Faul officiated and his service made me laugh... a lot! He included random personal tidbits. And, well, I already had the giggles as it was! We kept it pretty short & sweet.


The reception was at the same location, inside. All went smoothly! The food was to die for! We didn't do any taste testing beforehand, so we were pleasantly surprised! My super-talented brother sang Keith Urban's "Got It Right This Time" as Clint & I shared our first dance... not just as Mr & Mrs, but our first dance ever! Likely, our last. He's no fun!


So now please enjoy the slideshow I put together for this entry! Just a handful of pictures from the happiest day of my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment