Sunday, June 20, 2010

Autumn Turns Three

Happy Birthday Autumn!!
Autumn is the daughter of one of my besties, Jenn. She turned 3 yesterday and I went to Prescott to celebrate with them! The party was a lot of fun.

The girls had fun splashing around in the whale shaped kiddie pool that blew water out the blow hole. Autumn opened presents and of course afterward she had to play with all the toys! The T-bal set, the bubble gun, and then she put on her super cute dress up clothes (from Auntie Nessa) and played some basketball!


So I got to Prescott at noonish and met up with Jessica (another bestie) & her little one Danielle (5, seen above). Jessica had to work so she wasn't able to go to the party, but that didn't mean Dani couldn't go! So I took her, and in a way I babysat her, but it wasn't a lot of responsibility! She was good for me though, until it was time to leave (I took her to her dad's).

The party was fun, but not because of the kids or the food or the presents, but because of my friends! I haven't made it out to Prescott in a few months, and it was so good to see them! I love my girls!! But that's another blog.
Here we are- That's Melissa, Jenn, Mary and myself. We're only missing Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment