Sunday, April 10, 2011

Song Challenge Day 6

Day Six - A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere

Sorry for slacking for a couple days. Now that you've forgiven me (because surely you have!), this one was kind of hard because there are A LOT of songs that remind me of A LOT of places! After thinking & thinking, I've decided to do a song for each place I lived as a kid, that I actually remember.

So we'll start with Cottonwood, AZ. (lived there ages 4-6 (ish))We had this on a RECORD.


Prescott, AZ. (lived there ages 7-9 (again, ish. Just assume the ish))


Show Low, AZ (ages 9-11)


Globe, AZ (ages 11-13) I thought I was so cool because I could do the rap.


Scottsdale, AZ (ages 13-14)


Healdsburg, CA (14-15) This is hard because it's when I became obsessed with NSYNC & Britney so they are all I can think of. What else was on TRL that year? Oh, yes...


Rancho Cucamonga, CA (15-16) This is the time that I started going to NSYNC concerts. So I'll use an NSYNC song here. Because this video really does remind me of Rancho, and my friends there.


Prescott, AZ (again!) Since I finsihed HS in Prescott, and stayed there for years after, I'll stop here! This song reminds me of senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment