Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blogs

I have been a bad blog follower! I used to be really good about keeping up with everyone, but lately.... not so much. The only blog I have been keeping up with belongs to my sister-in-law & bestie, Robin. but that is gonna change! I am gonna make a real effort to start reading blogs again. I got myself updated on a few tonight. So just bear with me!

I do kinda hate using Blogger from my phone though. There needs to be a mobile version... or maybe there is one and I just don't know it. I'll be looking into that! :)

2 comments:

  1. there's an app for Android (bloggroid or bloggeroid?) but as far as i can tell it's just for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and it wont accept my sign on info. o_0 I installed three apps after posting this and none of the, work. There are some that aren't free but I worry that they wont work either! Poo. Thanks though! :)

    ReplyDelete