Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Productive Day.

Today was the first day I've felt like I've got anything done in a long time! I guess I really didn't even do that much. LOL. I cleaned the kitchen, floors included. Did the laundry. But my biggest accomplishment was in my office! While I was in the hospital, my mother-in-law did a lot of work in there. She went through all the crap I had everywhere and got it more organized. So today I went through the stacks of papers she piled so neatly for me. I've always been really about about filing things. So that's what I did! I filed! And filed and filed and filed. I've got everything sorted out since we moved to Kingman over a year ago! I'm proud of me!

I also ate a whole bunch of M&Ms. My sweet husband bought me one of those great big bags from Sam's on Friday.

But while filing I came across a couple things. The first thing was the info for the childbirth classes I had signed up for. I immediately called and cancelled, then tossed it away. But... I didn't cry!! The other thing I found was the Christmas letter from my sister-in-law. She was pregnant at the time and it made me realize that I may not get to talk about my pregnancy in my Christmas letter this year. I was so looking forward to that! But! There's still time! I still don't know when we're gonna start trying again, but it'll be before the end of the year and who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky this time and get pregnant right away! It could happen! But now I'm not sure if I should mention the miscarriage in my family letter this year. You know it took me a while to be able to say "miscarriage." I'm doing good.

I've been updating a lot lately! My next update will be after my appt Friday. Unless I decide to blog about the joy of having TV again, which gets hooked up tomorrow! We had been using my MILs extra reciever (sneaky, sneaky) but it was time we got our own thing going on! We've only been without TV about a week.. not a big deal! It just means more time to listen to music!

Okay, I'm ending this babble-ness now!

No comments:

Post a Comment