Sunday, August 29, 2010

Job?

I'm thinking about getting a part time job. We are surviving just fine on just Clint's income, but it couldn't hurt to have a little more, and would help us get some things paid off and get some money put away. Maybe help us get ourselves a new TV for Christmas. LOL. So I applied online at PetCo. I don't want anything serious. Just a little more income and mostly some socialization! I think it would be good for me! There's also a PetSmart about to open up in a few months and I'll apply there too. I'm looking at pet stores because... well I'm a pet person! And it'd be fun to have the discount, and I'd get to be around dogs all day, and I'd learn more about pet care... so its like a win-win-win-win situation for us. So we'll see! I may look at other places too. At this point, me having a job isn't a necessity, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm not sure where else I'd look... Maybe Hastings or Ross... Too bad there's not a craft store here!
The only thing is if I get a job, I will NOT work evenings. I think I'll tell them I'll work till 6. And that's not to say I'll never stay late when needed, but I don't want it to be a normal thing. That's a big part of why I left Wal Mart. I need to be home for dinner every night! I'll work weekends, I'll probably just ask for Mondays off since Clint is off Mondays, so we can have a day off together. And what's nice is I won't have to take it too seriously. Yeah, I think it'll be good for me to go back to work. If someone wants to hire me.
Okay I'll shut it now. Lates!

No comments:

Post a Comment