Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Me Talkin'...

I've been a slacker with the blogging! Not that anyone reads it anyway. Okay one or two people read. How would I go about getting more readers anyway?

My SIL Robin & her 2 little ones... Ellie & Garrett... are gonna be here on Sunday or Monday! I'm sooo excited to see them! They're gonna stay at our place for a few nights and on the 29th I'm going with them to Safford for about a week. My other SIL Kallie & her not-so-little ones... Holly & Jace... will be there too. I'm catching a ride back with Kallie as Robin has lots of people to visit! Then I think on the 16th or so we'll all be in Bagdad (Arizona, not overseas) at Kallie's for about a week. So the next month or so will be quite busy! Busy is good though... I think.

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I can. not. wait.!!! It's really evil for them to make pregnant women wait so long for an appointment. I need some reassurance! I had a little scare the other day but I think everything is okay. My hCG levels weren't as high as they should be but it most likely just means that I'm not as far along as my last period suggest.. which actually makes a lot of sense! It took me too long to get a positive.. but if we concieved later, it all adds up. So I'm sure that's all it is. I got another blood draw though and I'll get to hear all about it tomorrow. Can't. wait.!!

So far my pregnancy is going well. No severe symptoms. I've been super lazy lately. Today was the first day I got very much done. Yahoo! Saturday I plan to get lots done too! Gotta get ready for Robby! I won't get anything done Sunday because that's Clint's day off. It just won't happen.

I suppose I've nothing left to babble about. I'm sure I'll update after my appointment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment