Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scrapbooking with a side of Rambling

I haven't blogged in a while because I just haven't had anything to blog about! No excitement, no drama, no nothin'! Which is fine.. just doesn't make for a very interesting blog entry. And the only reason I'm doing this now is because I am waiting for Clint to go to bed so I can watch Britney's Glee episode that I DVRed tonight and am sooo looking forward to! So much, in fact, that while I wait I am listening to Britney songs on iTunes. :D
So I think I'll post some scrapbook pages. Maybe I should just start a scrapbooking blog. Maybe I will. But it's not like I do anything too amazing or inspiring. Anyway. The pages I'm posting now are pages I did a few months back and they've been waiting in Photobucket to be shared. Well I figured it's about time. They're from my "going backwards" album starting in 2007.
So here I go...
You should keep in mind, I didn't want to re-print all these old pictures. Some of them I don't even have on CDs anywhere. So I pretty much had to work with what I had. Alot of times that meant using odd shaped & sized photos with the occasional zig zag edge. It created a challenge, and it didn't always turn out brilliantly.
This is when Mom & I met Chris (brother) and Nicole (neice) in Vegas! Yeah I don't know why I decided to post this one, it's not that good. LOL
At the end of 2006 I went to visit my brother & family in Arkansas. He's in a band, he sings and he's awesome.

It was also the first time I got to meet my neice! 11 months old at the time.

My husbands family reunion. There were 2 more pages of this but...

His neice Holly's 2nd Birthday! (See what I mean about the random sizes and zig zag edges)

This is the day my friend graduated college!

Heh. You can't read that. It says "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang." Jenn & I went shooting with our boyfriends. It was fun. :) The other picture is when I moved in with Jenn & Melissa. I didn't have enough pix of either event so I combined.

The top 3 are Thanksgiving with my family, in Oregon. The bottom strip is my work Christmas party.

My friend Jessica's newborn (who is 5 now!) I liked the safety pins (cricut).

My 21st Birthday! The card is from everyone at work and it cracks me up every time I read it! The pictures are of my after work drinks with co-workers. There are party pix too but I guess I didn't want to share that page.

This is Jessica's 21st birthday. I was clever here and used a balloon to cover a face of someone we don't like anymore. :)

A fun Halloween party! :D

Jessica's going away party (she came back pretty quick, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment